Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2007, 09:01 AM

i havent been on this board in a while. ive been on cruisemates.com in their teen section mostly. but since i havent been on here in a while i hoped that someone else on here has booked this cruise by now.
Old 05-17-2007, 06:32 AM

Hey I look at your post all the time, and now I see when I was looking that you are from Chicago well my son took his 1st cruise in 07 and we are cruising again in 08, but I just wanted to say that he turns 18 in August and is signed up to go to The Art Insitute of Illinois for College we were jus there last weekend I loved Chicago it is so beautiful there and he can not wait to be on his own and start college. Same age almost

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 05-29-2007, 04:20 PM

hey sorry it took so long to reply. i am barely on this board anymore. i am not on cruisemates.com alot because they have a teen section. yes chicago (chi-town) is great. my cousin went to the art institute for a wwhile. but im going to either loyola or depaul. which ever on sends me my acceptance letter first. i got accepted to the university of tampa but i dont want to leave my mom (since im an only child and shes a single parent) i will be liveing on campus though so im not all up under her lol. yeah he will have a great time here. there is always something for people to do, no matter what age really. we will most likely be cruising in 08' too. since we do summer rccl and winter ccl.
Old 05-30-2007, 04:05 AM
You will love FOS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read and post cruise reviews

Closed Thread