Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2010, 02:36 PM
Dave and Sonnyv, what I was going on was the pamphlets of the Voyager and Freedom class ships in the Concierge lounge-they only list the beam and length of both class as what I posted above. Like I said before, who really cares-it's still a cruise and a great ship (although I have to admit I like Mariner better-don't know why, just do). And the only reason we got to go in the lounge was that we purchased the Royal Family Suite because we have 10 people-it IS a nice perk
Old 09-24-2010, 02:50 PM
Administrator

Quote:
do you think they are measuring the cantilever hot tubs on the Freedom Class
The maximum beam is measured at the bridge wings for both ships. I believe the width in the main hull area (such as the pool deck) for both ships is the same. The Freedom class is really just a longer Voyager class. They had to make the Freedom longer to accomodate the H20 Zone and the Flowrider. Otherwise there aren't many differences.
Old 09-27-2010, 07:00 AM

Jim, you're so right, it is a cruise ship They're all so huge anymore, who can tell. Like Cruise Fanatic always reminds me, it depends on how they have things laid out and it can appear larger/smaller due to the design. All I know, is I can't wait to get on board

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, miami, port, review, tampa