Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2008, 02:25 PM

We are going on a cruise with two other families at this point. My question is...
after dinner if the children finish before the adults can the kids go to the kids club themselves and check in?
Two of the children will be 13, one 10 year old,9 year old and two 7 year olds.
I am just thinking if the adults are enjoying drinks, dessert, etc.. can the kids leave and go themselves?
Or another option...
can one adult check in all of the children (even if they are not the parent of all)
This way each night we could rotate who would go with the children and check them in.

Just trying to figure out our options.
Thanks
Lisa
Old 04-14-2008, 07:24 PM

Just back from the Mariner yesterday and used the Odventure Oceans club a few times while we went to the late shows like the Quest and adult comedy. He is almost 9 so they put him in the 9-11 year old group. I did prefer to sign him in and out myself, but they did ask each time if he can sign himself out or not. I said no, so they had my write down all the names that are allowed to pick him up. They did check sea pass cards when we picked him up. Also, the club is free during the day but after 10:00pm it is $5 per hour. Hope this helps!

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 04-14-2008, 07:25 PM

I meant to type Adventure Oceans

Read and post cruise reviews

Closed Thread

Tags
caribbean, club, kids, review, royal