Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2008, 06:28 PM

My boyfriend and I are going to do one fancy formal night for dinner and I would like to look really nice. Do the spa's have hair salons that will give you a nice up-do? If so, any idea on the cost or if you can make an appointment early online?

Anybody know anything about stateroom 2308? Thats where we're staying. Its an ocean view room on deck 2. Thank you!!!

Thank you all so much for helping me out with all my questions! This is the first time I've cruised without my parents. And its my boyfriends first time all together!
Old 06-13-2008, 06:37 PM

Hi Zee, welcome to cruise-chat! There is a salon onboard and I understand it's a little pricey compared to what you'd spend at home. I don't have a price list unfortunately.

Your cabin is fine, low and centered with a window. Great ship, you'll have a great time. Let us know about your first cruise on your own when you get back.

Cheers, Neil
Old 06-13-2008, 08:11 PM

Hello. I would go IMMEDIATELY to the salon, as soon as you possibly can, on the day you board. The time slots fill up very fast. I tried the next day after boarding to schedule a up-do in the salon for formal night, and they had no more times left. I don't remember the cost. Good luck Lil' Lori

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 07-27-2008, 11:03 PM

Yep, I agree with Lil' Lori- get your appointment right away the day you board! They fill up very fast for formal nights, especially when you want a time slot relatively close to dinner.

I got an updo done on the Mariner in April for our first formal night of the trip. I paid $45, which is the shampoo and style fee. I have to admit I was not super impressed with the salon staff onboard, but my hair came out decent and it was a fun experience so I really can't complain (I'm just REALLY picky- my sister is an upscale stylist and no one else touches my hair usually!)!

Booked on:
Adventure OTS, 4/09

Closed Thread