Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2008, 08:43 PM
I was wondering if, onboard the Sovereign of the Seas, they have safes in each cabin to store your valuables?

When I cruised on the Sovereign (back in Nov. of 2004), they did not have a safe in my Interior Cabin on Deck3. I was wondering if that has changed since the Sovereign's multi-million dollar renovation? I would hope so.

On my cruises onboard Carnival, there were safes in every cabin. It gave me (and everyone else I'm sure) some piece of mind.
Old 04-29-2008, 08:07 AM

I haven't sailed on the Sovereign, but I can't imagine that they wouldn't have done that. Every older ship I've been on has had them. It really seems strange that they wouldn't. Hopefully, someone on the board has sailed her recently.
Old 04-29-2008, 08:17 AM

We were on Majesty[same class of ship]and they had a safe in the closet.
Old 04-29-2008, 08:58 AM

True, not all rooms on the Sovereign have in-room safes. All of the suites do but only a limited number of other staterooms contain them. You do have the option of going to the guest relations desk and getting a private safe located in their secure area. You have a key and 24hr. access to your safe. There are a limited number of these safes so I would get one upon initial embarkation. They are free and you only have to pay a fee if you lose the key.

Closed Thread

Tags
cabin, safes, seas, soverign