Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2007, 03:20 PM

While on Explorer in December I booked a back to back cruise on Enchantment (for the credits). I am now not able to see the reservations online in "My Cruises". I have called several times and have been given different answers as to why they don't show up. Today I was told that if you book on board a ship the reservations will not show up. They will only show up if you book through the web site or through a travel agent. Does anyone know about how this works. I like seeing my reservations on-line.

Old 01-23-2007, 03:26 PM

Today I did not see my booking online either but when I put in the reservation number when I logged into Crown and Anchor it pulled it right up. It wasn't booked on a ship though. It will HAVE TO come up some time so you can do your documents, excursions etc.
Naviagator of the Seas Mar 07
Sovereign of Seas Oct 06
Carnival Glory March 2005
Nordic Empress 1996
Old 01-23-2007, 03:26 PM
Administrator

That doesn't sound right. Afterall, they want people to complete their check-in paperwork on-line. Kind of hard to do that without access to your reservation! Given your two cruises are almost a year away, perhaps they haven't loaded your reservations yet?

I hate calling the cruise lines. You get a different answer depending on who you talk to. Perhaps a call to the Crown And Anchor desk might help.
Old 01-23-2007, 05:48 PM

You have to enter your reservations, it isn't something that is done by RCCL. You need to know your booking number to enter your reservations. When on RCCL's site, look at the top right of the page and you will see "My Cruises" Click on it. You will see your login prompt ... After you log in you will see "Purchased & Held Cruises", below that you will see "Don't see reservation?" click on that. Fill out the information called for and click "Submit". This should do it...

Sonny
Old 01-23-2007, 11:48 PM

You are not be able to view your bookings unless the status are Booked, not Offered. Have you paid your cruise deposit on board?
Old 04-11-2007, 09:23 AM

I finally got an answer from RCCL on this issue. if you book a back-to-back on your own as in cruise #1, then book cruise #2 they will show up in your "my cruises" account as long as you are making your own transportation arrangements.

If RCCL books it for you as a true "back-to-back" the web site is unable to display it, because it is coded differently, since if you include transportation or later add transportation they need to know the dates for the return flight. The web site can not deal with this special code.

It took a lot of phone calls and e-mails to get the answer.

Old 04-11-2007, 11:19 AM

Lucas,
You mentioned that you reserved during your cruise and that you did it for the "credit". Do you get a better deal doing it this way? What kind of credit do you get? I have never booked while on my cruise, but if is better to do so, I may start doing the same.
Carnival Glory 9/06
Mariner of the Seas 5/07
Freedom of the Seas 9/07
Sovereign of the Seas 2/08
Enchantment of the Seas 4/08
Liberty of the Seas 9/08
Independence " 11/08
Freedom of the Seas 5/09

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 04-11-2007, 03:04 PM

Nica,

If you book on board you get credits applied to your cabin for the cruise that you booked, $50.00 for a 5 day or $100.00 for a 7 day. In addition you can then move the reservation over to your travel agent when you get home. We use Delta airline cruises and they will then credit you all of the benefits that you are entitled to in addition to the credits that RCCL gave you. For our back-to-back's coming up we got:

$100 from RCCL (on board credit)
$300 from Delta Cruises (on board credit)
6000 ff miles from delta for booking suites.

We don't move it over to Delta until they are having a special offer (like the miles and the credits)

Old 04-11-2007, 03:43 PM

Thank you for clarifying. I may have to check on the extra on board credit. I could always use a little extra cash.
Carnival Glory 9/06
Mariner of the Seas 5/07
Freedom of the Seas 9/07
Sovereign of the Seas 2/08
Enchantment of the Seas 4/08
Liberty of the Seas 9/08
Independence " 11/08
Freedom of the Seas 5/09

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 04-11-2007, 06:46 PM

I'm still waiting to see my pre-inaugural cruise on Liberty showing up in my account. My Sept. cruise on Granduer did require me to enter the reservation number.

Its an imperfect system, but they have much improved on it during the years.

Likewise, be mindful of filling out more than one Crown and Anchor society card. I had to have them close two redundant accounts which were added after each of my previous two cruises. You don't want to lose credit for a cruise.

Closed Thread

Tags
book, cabin, credit, cruise, deltaairlinecruisescom, freedom, onboard, rc, seas