Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2008, 09:18 AM

I'm doing the zip line in Labadee & wanted to see what you can do with your personal belongings. Do you carry them with you or is there a locker to put your things in? What do you do with your shoes, carry them with you on the zip line? I'm leaving soon so just want to be prepared.

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 06-16-2008, 09:18 AM

I'm doing the zip line in Labadee & wanted to see what you can do with your personal belongings. Do you carry them with you or is there a locker to put your things in? What do you do with your shoes, carry them with you on the zip line? I'm leaving soon so just want to be prepared.

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 06-16-2008, 12:53 PM

Hi Valerie,
There are lockers available on the compound. When you disembark, follow the first trail that turns left. It goes to the waterpark, swimming area, jet ski's and the general check-in area for the excursions. Just past that general area is the pavillion where food will be served and the restrooms.
If instead of turning left you were to continue forward to the opposite side of the peninsula (approximately 200-250 yards); there is a great beach to lay on the sand (the best spots go early) and view (or take a long distance picture of) the zip line riders on their last ride.

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 06-18-2008, 06:01 AM
you will love it this was the hi-light of hiati,
when i did the zipline i just left my beach bag with friends but my camcorder i took with me as i video the decent.
just a quick tip when you go down lie right back you will get a lot more speed this way i was told to sit up right and i was really slow going down.boring!!
also when your there depending on time go and hire the jet ski's they are awesome.
hope you have a wonderful time

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 06-18-2008, 08:08 AM

I've done the wave runners before but we had to follow the leader & I perfer to go on my own. Do you still have to follow someone?

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 06-18-2008, 10:02 AM
no sorry you have to follow someone i think its down to safety. i must agree though it was amazing they take you to places you probably wont go yourself.

Old 06-18-2008, 02:33 PM

Thank you for the great information I can find on this forum. Could anybody explain the term / activity zip-line to me (from Germany).

Thanks

Closed Thread

Tags
falls, im, klamath, labadee, labdee, line, lines, lining, maarten, oregon, picture, st, takes, zip, zipline