Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > Solo Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2004, 01:50 PM

Shelley,
Tom posted a press release from Crystal about a special singles promo offering cruises at a 5% single supplement - just what you were looking for. Hope you are periodically checking this site.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 09-07-2004, 01:50 PM

Shelley,
Tom posted a press release from Crystal about a special singles promo offering cruises at a 5% single supplement - just what you were looking for. Hope you are periodically checking this site.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 09-10-2004, 02:02 PM

WOW! Nancy, Thanks for remembering me. I have not visited the site for a while and now that I am here I see a personal message and just the information you promised to pass on. I know from reading your "bio" on CruiseReviews that you are in the travel business. Although I do have a travel agent here, you have been so helpful and she has not alerted me to this Crystal special perhaps you could help me proceed. I would love to repay the favor.
Shelley
Old 09-10-2004, 07:08 PM

Thanks Shelley - you are so kind to consider me in your decision. I am off to Bermuda and a New England cruise on the Jewel, but would certainly be willing to assist you if you are interested. Please e-mail me privately to pursue the matter. I am glad you caught the post as I know it is a perfect opportunity for you to sample a product you are interested in!
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers

Closed Thread