Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > Solo Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2006, 09:03 PM

Any single ladies care to chat that are going on the new years cruise, celebration on Dec. 30th out of Jacksonville Florida? Looking to meet some people and have a great time. This is the first cruise i've been on.. Anyone have any input for a single male for these cruises. Are there single activities? Sure its gonna be a blast..
Old 12-17-2006, 05:09 AM

rwey8,
I am also single, but will be on the Norwegian Dream for New Year's with a group of friends. Here's hoping that both of us have a great time.

Having sailed on the Celebration, I can guarantee that there WILL be single activites. Do go to the first Singles Mix and Mingle gathering (usually the first or second night). Also hang out near the pool bar - I always have the best luck meeting other singles there.

Suzi

Closed Thread

Tags
celebrity, cruise, ladies, single, singles