Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > Solo Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2006, 10:19 AM

This is my third cruise in a year on this boat. The hardest thing for me is meeting people as I am a little shy So i figure i would try to meet some passangers before the cruise so i can have people to hand out with. I am a 39 year old lady from New Jersey I am going on the cruise with my son he will turn 21 during the cruise. I will be turning 40. I will also be traveling with my 59 year old mother.
They are early to bed people and I am a night owl. I love to cruise on NCL and know the ship well. So if you ahve any questions I can probably help If you would like to get to know me email me or message me teeya39@yahoo.com teeya35@msn.com or booseyboonj@aol.com but i dont use aol messanger much so email me at yahoo or msn first let me know you would like to chat and i will turn on that messanger.

I am a very active BBW with a soft personality i have a page on myspace.com/teeya35 that has some nice ncl ship pics on it...
If your a nice single guy or even a guy or lady someone who is just looking for friends look me up. maybe we can be friends that would be nice? who knows?

Closed Thread

Tags
lookingnclyahoocom