Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > Solo Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2006, 09:12 AM

I'm travelling with my brother and a few other family members and found our last cruise to be a little boring because of the lack of single, active people on our ship. My group's age range is low 40's to 50 but we prefer to hang around with the active adventerous crowd.

If you're looking for a funny, adventurous, group of people to get to know while on the cruise let me know. Both my brother and I are in our low 40's and my sister and her husband are tagging along because we talked them into doing another cruise again. Just trying not to get stuck at a table in the corner with a retired high school janator who keeps taking his teeth out in front of us again! (wow! I still have vivid memories of that!)

Jeff

Closed Thread

Tags
august, boring, seas, serenade, singles