Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > Solo Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2005, 07:29 AM

Im about 24 and me and 2 other friends are planning on taking a cruise in august and were wondering whats the best cruise line for mid 20 people and is the victory a good cruise ship for mid 20 singles???? im not to sure what cruise i should pick because i would feel awkard if im surronded by all familys and 17 year old girls ?? please help thank you
Old 04-18-2005, 06:59 AM

Depending on what you ae interested in doing - I would suggest you stick with Carnival or Royal Caribbean. In August you will find numerous children/teenagers/families on either cruise line as it is summer vacation. BUT, both will have a good number of twenty-somethings on board as well. The Victory (or a sister ship) is a good choice as are any of RC's Voyager class ships.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 04-21-2005, 05:02 PM

If you are into partying then stick with a Carnival ship.
Old 07-19-2005, 06:24 AM

Princess is a family cruise line. If you are looking to party or meet someone I would go on Royal or Carnival
Old 09-12-2005, 10:51 PM

I don't think it's the line that matters it's that you need to book with a singles group or on a specific singles cruise. Try Vacations to Go, Singles cruise.com or Cruising for love. Or book a singles cruise through Princess, they offer singles cruises, not everyone will be single on the ship but you will at least have a group of other singles to hang out with. A lack of single men is a problem and most people are older so advertise on websites to attract other 20 somethings. Good luck and happy cruising!

Couples Resorts: All Inclusive
Old 10-29-2005, 06:10 AM

Hello,

A 24 year old and two friends will have a great time. You can pal around with each other and the cruise staff will be friendly but not overly so...

Each cruise line is different, but if I were my daughter's age (she is 26 and married) or my son (age 21 and single), I would look at RCL because there is more of a party atmosphere and a bit less on class/tradition like Celebrity and Princess.

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, cruises, witch