Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > Solo Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2005, 08:27 PM

Hi I just recently went on my first cruise alone on the NCL Sun Feb 19-26 It was great. The only thing I didn't like is; eating dinner alone and not having someone to just carry on with. I met lots of people though. Even the people that worked on the ship would chat a while. It was unbelievable that so many learned my name, I was amazed.... But getting to the point. I am planning on a cruise next year, either Alaska or somewhere else; I haven't decided yet. I would like to offer someone to come along, male or female around the ages of 22-29. I am doing this early so we may get to know one another better. I am 28 years old, 5'9" 164lbs. brown hair, not in shape but not fat. I know I'm not the only one that likes to travel, but I don't like to travel alone anymore. So if you are interested let me know.
Old 04-01-2005, 01:47 PM

Hey Stephen,
Welcome back! Sounds like all went relatively well on your solo cruise adventure. I know what you mean about dining alone - that is one of the biggest drawbacks for solo cruisers on a ship that offers "freestyle dining". Hope you find someone to join you on your next adventure.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 04-11-2005, 03:11 PM

Hey Stephen, when are you planning to go to Alaska?
Old 04-11-2005, 03:25 PM

Hi Mitchie, I am just looking sometime in 2006 right now. I like to go with NCL, as they have to Dine whenever wherever. So I like the freestyle cruise. But Let me know, when you might like to go. I would like to go sometime June-Oct. But I'm still up in the air about that.
Thanks, Stephen
Old 04-11-2005, 09:30 PM

Hey Stephen,

Yeah I was looking into going around Jul-Sep time period too. What type of cabin do you normally book? Have you cruised much?

Mike
Old 04-12-2005, 05:50 PM

I have only been on one cruise so far, It was a 7night on NCL SUN, The Western Carb. I had such a good time I thought about going on a different cruise next time, I had a large porthole window cabin. What cruises have you been on and what do you like? I have a sister that lives in Alaska so I thought about see her when I go.
Stephen
Old 04-12-2005, 09:29 PM

Hey Stephen,

Will be taking my 19th cruise this Nov. Already booked for my 20th for next year. Was thinking about squeezing in one to Alaska and one to Canada/NE for next year. Guess I gotta see how everything works out.
Its Pretty cool that you have a sister in Alaska, I bet she would be happy to see you.
My favorite cruiseline is Celebrity but have done RCI, Carnival, Princess, HaL and NCL. Also did one Windjammer.
I live to cruise.

Closed Thread

Tags
mcgatha, stephen