Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > Solo Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2005, 09:28 PM

Howdy.
I want to do a cruise with my 2 daughters.
A singles cruise.
I dread the idea of doing a cruise alone, so the singles thing would be GREAT!
Do you know if lines ever offer a cruise w/ kids?

Here's a question.
on a regular singles cruise. did anyone ever bring kids with them? Did you want to murder them for having kids with them? Were they the only person sitting at the dinner table with their kids?

Any advice here would help!
I do plan on using room sitters for the evenings. But . Dinners and day would be for my kids too.
Any ideas on what agencies you used to book these would be great.
ANY info would be great.
Also and opinions,examples of seeing anyone with kids on a "singles" cruise. and if they were the only one or does it happen quite a bit??
Thanks in advance!
Old 10-28-2005, 05:41 PM

Check out the single parent cruise being offered by Vacations to Go aboard the Carnival triumph from July 1-8 2006.
Old 10-29-2005, 05:55 AM

Hello,

My wife and I have been on 15 cruises and while I am not a single person my suggestion is that you will have a great time with your children on a cruise that is not for singles only. One of the truly great things about a cruise, is the time you spend with your family. Secondly, you will meet lots of people on a cruise and while Mr. Right may not be on your cruise, you won't be bored or lonely. Third, several cruise lines have childrens' programs that allow you to enjoy many activities without worrying about your chldren. And if you happen to find someone with whom you bond, there are times and places for romance on a cruise.

In sum, go on a cruise with your children. they will have a great time and so wil you. We took our children on a cruise when they were 11 and 6 years old. As they are grown, we still talk about the fun that we had on that cruise.

Do not hesitate to contact me for more information about cruise lines, ports of call, or other.

Fred
Old 02-16-2006, 12:26 AM

Singles cruises are not for singles only. Singles make up a small percentage of the entire ship therefore booking a singles cruise will give you a chance to meet someone and meet other familys. With children I would book a Singles with Children cruise to meet other single parents, or take a normal singles cruise. Book these with a Singles Agency such as Vacations to Go or Singles cruise.com. You won't regret it I've been on 2, people are very nice, and it's a classy atmosphere not a spring break party, girls gone wild thing.

Couples Resorts: All Inclusive

Closed Thread

Tags
caribbean, cheap, children, cruise, cruises, forum, kids, meet, mmet, pay, pnd, royal, single, singles, vacations