Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > Solo Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2004, 11:37 PM

I've booked a cabin on the MV Discovery South Pacific Solar Eclipse cruise, April 2-21, '05. This cruise starts in Tahiti and crosses the South Pacific to Peru, stopping at Easter Island and Pitcairn Island. There will be a Total Eclipse of the Sun en-route. Details at www.discoveryworldcruises.com/wb2/DiscoveryCruise/Disc_South_Pacific_Eclipse.
I couldn't get a single cabin, so I booked double occupancy and hope to find a cabin-mate - possibly two. I'm 51, male, professional, non-smoker. Cabin-mate(s) must also be non-smoker(s).

This will appeal to "soft adventure" cruisers who might be veterans of the Marco Polo.
Old 12-02-2004, 11:37 PM

I've booked a cabin on the MV Discovery South Pacific Solar Eclipse cruise, April 2-21, '05. This cruise starts in Tahiti and crosses the South Pacific to Peru, stopping at Easter Island and Pitcairn Island. There will be a Total Eclipse of the Sun en-route. Details at www.discoveryworldcruises.com/wb2/DiscoveryCruise/Disc_South_Pacific_Eclipse.
I couldn't get a single cabin, so I booked double occupancy and hope to find a cabin-mate - possibly two. I'm 51, male, professional, non-smoker. Cabin-mate(s) must also be non-smoker(s).

This will appeal to "soft adventure" cruisers who might be veterans of the Marco Polo.

Closed Thread

Tags
cabin, cabinmate, cruise, easter, eclipse, find, island, mate, pacific, reviews, reviewse, south