Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > Solo Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2004, 03:10 PM

I'm getting ready to plan another trip for Mom and I. Being a single lady, any suggestions for which of these class ships would be better for meeting other singles?
Suzi
Old 10-05-2004, 03:10 PM

I'm getting ready to plan another trip for Mom and I. Being a single lady, any suggestions for which of these class ships would be better for meeting other singles?
Suzi
Old 10-06-2004, 09:04 AM

Boy Suzi,
That is a real toss-up. On any given sailing the demographics can change so I would be hard pressed to choose one over the other. Both designs are spectacular. Personally, I prefer the Radiance Class ships, but if I had to choose which one had better odds for meeting other singles and more potential single venues -I would probably lean toward the Voyager class.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 10-07-2004, 11:51 PM

Well Suzi, My Single Friend Steve and I(also extremely single) will be two single guys on the Monarch of the Seas on October 15th out of LA to Ensenada. It's a 3 nighter. Did I mention we are single?
Best of luck, Andy G
Old 10-11-2004, 05:52 AM

Hey, Single Guys, Andy (and Steve), let me know how your "single experience" on the Monarch goes. I won't be on that one but I am sure you will have a good time. I am planning a trip for the first of the year.
Suzi

Closed Thread

Tags
class, radiance, radianceclass, radience, ships, vayager, versus, voyager, voyagerclass