You will have to make your way to Anchorage if you want to visit a traditional flea market, but don’t fear that there is a lack of shopping opportunities in Seward. There are numerous other places to shop in the Seward area. Many hand-crafted goods, paintings of the local area and homemade jewelry pieces can be found in the many small shops you will find within walking distance of the port and scattered throughout Seward. If you want a custom-made souvenior to take home, for example, consider visiting Hanson’s Custom Carvings and put in a request. The owner carves items right there in his shop. For more information, read our feature article Seward Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?