One of the most popular things to do at the beaches located in and near Seward, Alaska, is fishing. You’ll see many locals and visitors alike fishing along all of the shores in the area. Patrick’s Beach is one of the more popular beaches to visit, along with Cottonwood Beach which isn’t too far from Seward. Kalifornisky Beach highlights many walking trails with trail heads located off to the side of the beach. Another good option is called Salamatof Beach, where abundant wildlife can be spotted along the shores and in the air. For more information, read our feature article Seward Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?