The best places to eat near the Anchorage Cruise Port are located downtown. Try the Glacier Brewhouse between H and G Streets on 5th Avenue and just a short, 10-minute drive from the Anchorage port on E Loop Road (crossing the bridge). This brewhouse has an impressive selection of microbrews and local dishes in downtown Anchorage. Half a block south from the Glacier Brewhouse you will find the Sacks Cafe and Restaurant on 328 G Street. This is a highly rated restaurant that has great steaks, so it is a good idea to try the Filet of Beef. About 2.5 blocks east from Sacks Cafe and Restaurant is the Thai Curry Restaurant on 333 West 4th Avenue. This is a great place for large groups on a budget. For more information, read our feature article Anchorage Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
- Cruise Ports
- Alaska Cruises
- Glacier Bay Cruises
- What Are a Few Great Places to Eat Near the Anchorage Cruise Port?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?