It is important to keep in mind that the daylight changes at the Anchorage Cruise Port take the most advantage of daylight; however, the winter daylight hours still are low at about 3 to 5 hours. While the Anchorage Port welcomes its guests throughout all of the year, it discourages sailing during this season. People who are sensitive to cold should avoid traveling to Anchorage during the winter as temperatures are between 9 to 22 degrees F (-13 to -6 degrees C). The summer weather and daylight hours are much more comfortable for most Anchorage visitors, because it will be bright and sunny most of the day. For more information, read our feature article Anchorage Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
- Cruise Ports
- Alaska Cruises
- Glacier Bay Cruises
- When Does the Daylight Change at the Anchorage Cruise Port?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?