While you might think of snow when you think of Alaska, Seward actually gets a lot of rain. It gets to be in the mid 40s during January and to the high 60s in June and July, so you will always find cool and mild weather year-round. A light jacket and umbrella are appropriate any time of year you decide to visit. Dressing in layers is recommended. The sun does show during the summer, which can provide an upbeat feel to the visit. When it does snow in the area, it is typically seen in December and January. For more information, read our feature article Seward Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
- Cruise Ports
- Alaska Cruises
- What Is the Weather Like Generally in the Seward, Alaska Cruise Port?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?