For obvious reasons, you are not going to find a lot of water sports that allow you to get into the water in Seward. It is simply too cold year round. However, there are fishing and iceburg tours to look forward to, in addition to glacier excursions and opportunities to see seals and other wildlife that are found at sea. You will not have a hard time finding numerous choices of boat tours to take you to popular landmarks and to areas where you can observe the glaciers dramatically dropping huge chunks of ice into the water. For more information, read our feature article Seward Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
- Cruise Ports
- Alaska Cruises
- What Sort of Water Sport Options are Available At the Seward, Alaska Cruise Port?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?