The only full-service restaurant on Coco Cay Port is Blackbeard's Grille. The menu, other than drinks, is free for cruise passengers. Blackbeard's Grille features such appetizers as shrimp cocktail and spinach dip and main courses such as burgers, hot dogs and chicken. Most reviews give Blackbeard's Grille mediocre reviews. They say some of the food is very tasty, such as the chicken, but that other food such as the hotdogs are not as good. The Coco Loco is the signature drink at Blackbeard's Grille, and it gets good reviews. For more information, read our feature article Coco Cay Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
- Cruise Ports
- Bahamas Cruises
- How Do Travelers Review the Blackbeard's Grille by the Coco Cay Port?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?