There are several point of interest close to Coco Cay Bay Port. The Caylanas Aquapark is a floating playground featuring water slides and other water-based activities, and it's a fun place for children of all ages. If you are older than 16, you can take part in the SeaTrek Waverunner Experience, which will allow you to get close to such places as the Great Stirrup Lighthhouse, Starfish Alley and Slaughter Harbor. There are also nature trails throughout the island that allow you to explore to your heart's content. Also, you will want to visit the coral reefs, tropical fish and sunken wrecks, which can be explored while scuba diving. For more information, read our feature article Coco Cay Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?