There are not really any shore excursions specifically for seniors at Coco Cay Port. Most of the activities involve physical activities such as parasailing, waverunning, snorkeling, kayaking and scuba diving, which a physically active senior can take part in. However, if seniors just want to relax, they can get a chair on the beach and enjoy the sun and surf. They can also enjoy the floating beach mat and lounge on the water. The nature trail is less physically demanding than any activities and will allow seniors to enjoy the plants, trees and birds of the island. For more information, read our feature article Coco Cay Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?