When most people come ashore at Coco Cay Port, the first thing on their minds is not to go shopping. Coco Cay is a place to come to relax and have fun. However, there are several booths set up that sell items such as jewelry, T-shirts and various souvenirs. There is also a straw market. The Straw Market on Coco Cay Island is where you will find handmade items such as tote bags, hats and beach throws. You can watch items being woven at the Straw Market and haggle with the artisans about prices. For more information, read our feature article Coco Cay Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?