Visitors enjoy their time in the St. John Port. For those on a cruise destined to St. John, they have to dock at the National Park Service Dock. Once there, there is plenty to do. Shopping, restaurants and beaches are all in the surrounding area. For tourists wanting to visit one of the other islands, such as St. Thomas or St. Croix, there is a ferry to take them there. In addition, visitors can spend time getting active by walking around and sightseeing or hiking along one of the trails near the St. John port. For more info, see St. John Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?