The area immediately adjacent to the port is not the best place to see live music or experience any bars. For better bars with live music, it is best to travel into the old town. Take the shuttle bus from the dock to the port gates and then take a short and reasonably priced taxi ride to the old town. You'll find plenty of bars and restaurants and entertainment there. If you choose to stay close to the port, there is a tourist area with a park, cafe, souvenir shops and outdoor seating area. For more info, see Cartagena Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?