The 2 main private beaches are Paradise Beach (Playa Paraiso) and Palancar Beach (Playa Palancar). Paradise Beach is on Carretera Sur on the 14.5 Kilometer, which is a 5-mile (8 km) drive south from the main international cruise port. This private beach has no admission fee and operates between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. daily. This beach has modern facilities, but they all have a fee. A $12 all-inclusive pass gives you unlimited access to all of them for the day. Palancar Beach is on the west side of the island and is also a 5-mile drive away from the main international port. Just like at Paradise Beach, sunbathing and swimming are free, but all additional activities such as snorkeling have a fee. Paradise Beach is great for snorkeling because of its shallow, calm waters.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?