Online reviews of the Santo Domingo Ports are mostly positive, and they highlight that the city has a lot of offer. The city has a rich history and an active nightlife. It is important to know that Santo Domingo has 2 cruise terminals: the Sans Souci and the San Diego. The Don Diego cruise terminal is recommended for those passengers who want to be closer to the city center. Often, reviewers highlight that both cruise port facilities are up to the latest standards, and they can accommodate both small and large vessels. For more information, read our feature article Santo Domingo Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?