Given the natural attractions of Jost Van Dyke, it is a good idea to spend a whole day under the sun with your kids. A great spot for this is Sandy Cay, where you can find mostly uninhabited sandy beaches. In this area not only will you get away from the crowds of tourists, but you and your kids will enjoy beautiful sandbars. The sandbars are great for kids to make friends and participate in pick up games of water polo and soccer. If your kids would like to give surfing a try, then head to Diamond Cay in the northeastern region of the island. While the "Bubbly Pool," as it is known by locals, is well known in surf magazines for large breaks, there are several smaller surf breaks that are great for children to learn how to surf.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?