The reviews for Cartagena cruise port are somewhat mixed. Some cruisers have found the experience of Cartagena to be most enjoyable, while others have been underwhelmed. There is a general consensus that the Old Town is a highlight of a trip to Cartagena, and the best way to make the most of your trip is to take a guided tour. Some of the points of interest recommended by cruisers include the Inquisition Palace, the Fort of San Filipe de Barajas and the Naval Museum. It is also suggested that visitors may feel safer if they are on an organized tour, rather than traveling alone. For more info, see Cartagena Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?