Cruisers tend to find that Belize City Port is not especially inspiring. The reviews for the city itself are generally average, and visitors find that Belize City's wooden buildings and busy population are mildly interesting. The real attractions are to be found in the diving and snorkeling along the reef and the beautiful islands around the coast of Belize. Other places that receive good reviews from visitors to Belize City are the fantastic historic sites, which are within easy reach of the port. The Mayan ruins of Altun Ha are very popular and are considered a worthwhile day excursion when cruising to Belize City. For more info, see Belize City Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?