Online reviewers often point out that travelers choosing between Trinidad and Tobago should be aware that Tobago has a more laid back atmosphere than Trinidad. Tobago is smaller in size than Trinidad, and it lacks an active nightlife. Tobago is a good destination for those looking for eco-tourism. However, since eco-tourism is not as lucrative as other types of tourism, the Tobago port facilities are more modest than those on Trinidad. More than 2/3 of the island is natural reservations. Unless you're a big fan of wildlife, hiking and nature, you might find Tobago to be boring. For more information, read our feature article Tobago Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?