Since Mongoose Junction is near the St. John Port, visitors can take a short walk to this famous place. It houses some of the top names in fine dining and shopping. This is the ideal place to spend some time admiring this beautiful designed shopping center with its tropical setting and historical designed archways. Besides clothing boutiques such as Fabric Mill, Bougainvillea and Hurricane Alley, Mongoose Junction also houses art galleries, home furnishings stores and jewelry shops. There is also an activity center where tourists can find information on rentals and excursions on St. John Island. For more info, see St. John Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?