The Quebracho Steakhouse is located at 2, Calle Baloco, which is towards the South-East of the Cruise Port. It is highly recommended that you take a taxi from the port to the restaurant as this is the most straightforward and safest method for travelers. Be sure to use an official taxi; the drivers wear light blue shirts which are printed with the word "Taxi." There is also a shuttle from the port to the port gates where there are usually plenty of taxis available. Be sure to know at least a few Spanish phrases to help you get around. For more info, see Cartagena Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?