Santo Domingo Church, or Iglesia de Santo Domingo, is located in the Centro area of Cartagena in the Old Town to the North-West of the Port. It is best to reach this area by taxi. There is a shuttle bus from the dockside to the port gates, where there are plenty of taxis available to take you to the Old Town. Be sure to only accept a ride from an official cab; these can be recognized by their drivers who wear light blue shirts printed with the word "Taxi." Cab fares to the Old Town cost around $5 per person one-way as of March 2011. For more info, see Cartagena Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?