The best way to get to the Cruzan Rum Factory from the St. Croix port is by taxi. The factory is on West Airport Road and offers daily half-hour tours for a small fee. Tourists can learn about the different types of rum which includes gold, white, and about 10 others. You can rent a car, but this mode of transportation is not recommended. There will be a lot of drinking because in addition to rum tasting, and the tour ends with a complimentary drink. Before leaving, stop by the gift shop to purchase rum, T-shirts and shot glasses. For more info, see St. Croix Port Guide
- Cruise Ports
- Caribbean Cruises
- How Do I Get to the Cruzan Rum Factory from the St. Croix Cruise Port?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?