Located at the intersection of Whitehead and Olivia Streets, the Hemingway House can be reached in a couple of different ways. You can walk there or take a cab. There are places to get maps of the area at the port, so you should have no trouble finding your way. Watch out for any 6-toed cats on the premises. They are thought to be the offspring of Hemingway’s own cat family. Scheduled tours are offered throughout the day, so make sure to plan your trip accordingly. For more information, read our feature article Key West Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?