The Tortola Cruise Terminal is located at Road Harbour in the heart of Tortola Island. The Road Town Airport, also known as Tortola Airport (IATA airport code: RAD) is in the most eastern point of the island at the Beef Island islet. To get to the airport from the cruise terminal, take the Waterfront Drive heading east. You will arrive to the airport in about 30 minutes. This is a scenic route with plenty of photo opportunities. If you prefer to get to the airport faster, call a local taxi company such as Andy's, and they will charge you about US $20 (as of February 2011) to take you directly to the airport using the faster roadways. For more information, read our feature article Tortola Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?