Many travelers like to know where they can make duty-free purchases. In the port of St. Vincent, the Voyager is a duty-free store. It is the place to go to on the island. The Voyager is located on Halifax Street in Kingston and is one of the few duty-free stores on the entire island. The store offers a good selection of various electronics, watches and jewelry. Although their overall selection of goods may be limited, items can all be purchased duty-free. For more info, see St. Vincent Port Guide
- Cruise Ports
- Caribbean Cruises
- How Do I Get to the Voyager Duty-Free Store from St. Vincent Port?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?