Visitors can get to Watermelon Cay from the St. John Port by either walking or taking a taxi. Watermelon Cay is in Tortola, which is one of the major transportation hubs on the island. Watermelon Cay is one of the best places on St. John for enjoying water activities. Tourists and natives alike take time for snorkeling here or watching the sea turtles. In addition, there are rental shops for watersports equipment as well as boat rentals. For those wishing to stay on land, walk one of the hiking trails or stop by the ruins of the Annaberg sugar mills. For more info, see St. John Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?