Wilhelmina Square transforms into a cruise marketplace when ships dock and is located adjacent to Bonaire Port. Within 2 blocks of the pier, a short walk along Waterfront Promenade or Kaya Grandi will allow you to explore stalls where local artisans offer everything from native cuisine to original artwork to handmade wares. Taxis are also readily available from Bonaire Port and for fixed rates, ranging from $7 to $20, you can reach various destinations including the Donkey Sanctuary and Lac Bay just minutes from the pier in Kralendijk. If you want to venture beyond Wilhelmina Square, motor scooters and bicycles are available for rent. For more info, see Bonaire Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?