The major car rental agencies have offices in St. Thomas. Avis, Budget, and Hertz all have offices at the airport, which is about a five- or ten- minute ride by taxi from Crown Bay. Havensight and Crown Bay Centre are where cruise ships dock. Avis has an additional office at Havensight. A current driver's license is valid for 30 days in St. Thomas. Try to rent a car with automatic transmission, since St. Thomas is very hilly. Keep in mind that in St. Thomas you have to drive on the left side of the road. Make sure you have a map with you. The car rental agencies or your hotel can supply you with a map. For more information, read our feature St. Thomas Port FAQ
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?