Bonaire Port takes pride in its reputation as a leader in environmental consciousness, and the majority of online reviews tout the area to be a Caribbean jewel. The port limits the number of cruise lines docked to minimize impact on pristine beaches and crystalline waters allowing for outstanding snorkeling conditions. Online reviewers agree it's a destination to revisit, where locals go out of their way to make visitors feel welcome and that the island is tourist friendly, providing great shopping and dining opportunities. Online reviewers frequently recommend taking an excursion on the Samur, a Siamese sailing junk, to visit the uninhabited island of Klein Bonaire. For more info, see Bonaire Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?