The Grenada Port typically receives rave reviews from most travelers, since this island is considered one of the most picturesque and unspoiled throughout the Caribbean. The island was severely damaged by Hurricane Ivan in 2004, but most of the buildings have been rebuilt and refurbished since then. There are many interesting activities to enjoy within walking distance of the Grenada Port, from hiking in a lush rain forest to spending a day at one of the breathtaking beaches. Anything that is not close enough to walk to can be easily accessed through a taxi or public bus. For more information, read our feature article Grenada Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?