There is no consensus among online reviews of La Romana cruise port. Although some travelers highlight the port as a wonderful, natural playground, other travelers are quick to say that La Romana is more of an industrialized town. One thing that both groups of people agree on is the importance of checking the schedule of activities of your cruise company. In general, they suggest avoiding activities that require long bus drives because of the poor state of the country's highway system. According to online reviewers, Charles Bluhdorn's Casa de Campo is a must-see landmark during your stay. For more info, see La Romana Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?