It is easy to travel beyond Jost Van Dyke Port, because ferries run every day between Great Harbor and West End in Tortola Island. Also, several ferries run between most of the main ports of call in the U.S. Virgin Islands, starting from St. Thomas. However, keep in mind that during the non-peak season, the ferry service departing from St. Thomas is limited only from Friday through Sunday. The price of a round trip from Jost Van Dyke Port to any destination in the U.S. Virgin Islands is about $60. The most popular ferry shuttle company is Dolphin Water Shuttle. If you own your own boat or rent one, you can travel between the islands but it is recommended that you moor at either Little Harbor or White Bay and not at Great Harbor.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?