It easy to visit cities neighboring the Jost Van Dyke Port, but it comes at a cost. You can expect to pay about $60 for the roundtrip ferry service between the port and any other port in the U.S. Virgin Islands. It is important that you take notice of the schedule of the ferry during your visit, because it varies throughout the year. It is possible to catch a ride on a private boat for a lower price, so check the bulletin boards at hotels and restaurants. There is also private water taxi service available to Tortola and St. Thomas, but it is much more expensive than ferries. Finally, it is also possible for you to rent your own boat.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?