Keep in mind there will be plenty of shopping opportunities during your stay in Cozumel. Just by exiting the Cozumel port, you will face an endless parade of street vendors who will try to hawk you their goods. Additionally, throughout the streets of Cozumel, there are several craftsmen and artists who offer their goods for sale. If you are looking for a big shopping center, head to the one at Maya Port, which is about a 10-minute taxi ride south of the main port or a 30-minute walk right along the coast line. The nearby downtown area to this shopping center is also full of boutiques, bazaars and shops.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?